• Thank and link back to your Liebster Award presenter.
• Proudly present the Liebster Award logo on your blog. If you fake the pride, I will know it, because I am very intuitive.
• Post eleven interesting facts about yourself.
• Present the Liebster Award to eleven deserving blogs of 200 followers or less.
• Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.
*Actually, this is all entirely optional. Do it at your own leisure in whatever order you’d like or not at all.
I answered my eleven interview questions in the post, You Love Me, You Really Love Me. Now, here are eleven interesting facts about me:
1. When I was a sophomore in high school, I shaved my head.
2. I named my first dog Ducci.
3. I often had trouble falling asleep in my late teens. There were two movies I watched over and over that always soothed me to sleep; Little Women (the Claire Danes version) and Tommy Boy.
4. I played with Barbies until I was much too old to be playing with Barbies.
5. When my armpit hair gets a little long, I like to stroke my pits and ask my husband, kids, sisters, whoever, really, if they want to “pet my squirrels.”
6. My house was built in the early 1920’s.
7. I love dessert making.
8. Weezer was the first band I ever saw in concert.
9. I have a crush on celebrity chef Curtis Stone.
10. 2 Chainz is currently my favorite rapper. I’m also obsessed with the song (and creepy but awesome music video) “Breezeblocks” by Alt J.
11. I have great legs.
No more foreplay. I would like to nominate the following blogs for a Liebster Award. Please check them out:
Mommy Means Well
Page by Paige Beauty
Parenting in Public
The Adventures of Fanny P.
Gurgles and Woofs
When I Was Your Age…
Ramblings of a Crazed Mom
Mom’s Eye View
Why is her so Stroppy?
Whether you choose to accept this Liebster Award or not, I hope you enjoy the shout-out. These are the things I am dying to know about you, though:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. Which is your best blog?
3. What is your favorite late-night show?
4. What was your worst job?
5. Your house is on fire! You can only grab three things, what are they?
6. What do you admire most about yourself?
7. What is something you’ve learned recently?
8. What do you want to learn?
9. Do you have any siblings? Do you think your birth order has had any effect on your personality?
10. What are you most passionate about?
11. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Thanks again everyone! Stay tuned for your regularly scheduled program…